Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Waitin'

I haven't done a thing today. I'm just waiting. It's only 8:20 AM but it feels like 10 PM. Things are changing, but right now they are at a standstill.
I can't go backward and I'm not moving forward yet, I'm stuck like acrylic  to a natural nail. It will take some pulling, scraping and an awful tugging to propel me into a new life.  Once there it will be an uphill struggle to begin again. 
Living a new life while continuing some aspects of the old one is not gonna be easy, but I am ready to get started. 
All text and photos are property of The Gypsy Chef

11 comments:

  1. wishing you the best through your times of change... keep your chin up and your eyes on the prize, breath deep and take one step at a time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just close your eyes and dream of chocolate, my friend. Hazelnut truffles swathed in gold leaf.....thick slabs of candied orange peel weighted down with rich dark chocolate......
    It might take you away for a few minutes! Reality is always there after the dream. Seriously, though, I wish you well in your moving forward! xoxo TRJr

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything goes well. change is good. we'll wait with you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gypsy, I don't know what this poem references, but I hope that it signifies a positive change for you! Something different and good maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your positive words friends! You've made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what changes you are making to your life Pam, and even if they are changes you desired or are having thrust upon you. But I wish you the very best no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all things good...
    I hope that all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You hint at changes, but give us no clue what you are talking about..I'm a guy, and you must use small, understandable words so I know what you're saying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely written. Makes me think of my own life. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Through your cryptic words I can relate; I am going through some major changes myself, thousands of miles away, and really feel your struggle.

    ReplyDelete